We see art just about every day in our lives, unless you live in a place with no color. Art is important to the world, and here are 13 reasons why art is important.
- Art makes the world more colorful. It adds variety to the everyday world around us, and makes the Earth more enjoyable to look at.
- Art gives you a chance to express yourself. Some people may not know a lot about you. Drawing can define your personality if you put your heart and soul into it. In fact, most people’s art revolves around feelings. If you’re feeling angry, there will be lots of red and an angry mood in the art.
- You can make new friends. If you focus on drawing things that other people like, you can talk about it together.
- Art improves your creative skills and thinking. If you are a creative type of person, doing art can make you even better.
- It gives you confidence. If you can express things in art and become more open to the world that way.
- It gives you teamwork skills. Collaboration is a huge part in society, and we do it a lot. Working together for big projects and such will make you better at your teamwork skills.
- Art can give you a better chance at a career, and can prepare you. Most jobs nowadays require creative and open minded people. Doing art will make things easier for you.
- It can make us calmer. If you are angry at something, just sit down and draw for a bit. Trust me, it helps.
- You can tell stories your own way. If you’re not good at writing, art is another very similar way to tell stories. You can either make comics, or just draw anything that can tell a story.
- It allows you to explore new opportunities. Art is a way to find what you’re good at.
- It can make you realize what you want to do. If you like drawing, you can make lots of money by selling paintings and stuff.
- It can make you a smarter person. There are some things that art can teach you, such as patience.
- Art can have a huge impact on lives, and change the world if possible. Some art pieces have had a large impact on lives and affected lots of people.
So maybe, your art can be important too.
If you try hard.